Friday, August 5, 2011

Legions of Mars

In addition to the 20 British Lancers that have stirred my interest in the colonial era, there is also an opportunity to explore Worlds Away and struggle against new Adversaries, while in the service of Her Majesty,  the Queen-Empress on distant Earth.


Earlier this year I received three boxes of the above troops. There are no limits to where the Soldiers of the Queen, under my command may serve. I am not sure when these figures will reach my painting table. My studies take up most of my free time. Perhaps painting them will be my Christmas project.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The box cover art at least looks very promising!
    Are they 'old' GDW miniatures, or a new range? At the moment I read only (alas!) of 15mm novelties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are an older line of miniatures that were produced by RAFM, but are still available. You can check out their 25mm Space: 1889 line at http://www.rafm.com/

    They do offer some of the original sets of the line at very good prices.

    ReplyDelete